Foros de economia.com.mx

Un foro para discusión y ayuda de inversión bursatil
Fecha actual Jue Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC - 6 horas [ DST ]

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 79 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 08, 2012 9:21 am 
Entusiasta del foro

Buenos dias un dia muy interesante para los que nos gusta el tennis y el futbol
Esta Semifinal es imperdible Roger Federer vs Novak Djokovic semifinales Roland Garros va a ser Histórico
Y despues se viene el inicio de la Eurocopa aqui les dejo el link del partido de tennis y tambien ahi estará el partido de Fut,
Buen dia porque no solo del trade vive el Hombre :D

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/55839/1/nada ... e-chatrier)-live-stream-online.html

NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 08, 2012 11:39 am 
Entusiasta del foro

Viendo a los Pólacos me acuerdo mucho de nuestra selección, llegan bien, pero definen mal; aún con el dominio abrumador sobre Grecia, la diferencia sigue siendo un gol.

Saludos.

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 08, 2012 4:32 pm 
Entusiasta del foro

Una mujer en el 25 aniversario de su matrimonio, con mucha ilusión esa noche, se viste de lencería fina, con medias, ligueros y tacones de aguja incluidos, se pinta radiante y se pone de ese perfume intenso; entra insinuante en la habitación! y se planta frente a su marido que está tumbado frente al televisor leyendo el periódico:

Cariño -dice la mujer- ¿recuerdas cuando nos casamos, un día como hoy, hace 25 años? Aquella noche de bodas me dijiste: "Te voy a besar los pechos hasta secártelos", "Te voy a acariciar las nalgas hasta que se te caigan", "Te voy a hacer el amor hasta que te vuelvas loca", ¿No tienes nada que decirme hoy, 25 años después?

El marido la mira de arriba abajo y le dice: "Misión cumplida"

NotaPublicado: Lun Oct 29, 2012 12:10 pm 
Entusiasta del foro

A boat docked in a tiny Mexican village. An American tourist complimented the Mexican fisherman on the quality of his fish and asked how long it took him to catch them.

"Not very long," answered the Mexican.

"But then, why didn't you stay out longer and catch more?" asked the American.

The Mexican explained that his small catch was sufficient to meet his needs and those of his family.

The American asked, "But what do you do with the rest of your time?"

"I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children, and take a siesta with my wife. In the evenings, I go into the village to see my friends, have a few drinks, play the guitar, and sing a few songs ... I have a full life."

The American interrupted, "I have an MBA from Harvard and I can help you! You should start by fishing longer every day. You can then sell the extra fish you catch. With the extra revenue, you can buy a bigger boat. With the extra money the larger boat will bring, you can buy a second one and a third one and so on until you have an entire fleet of trawlers. Instead of selling your fish to a middle man, you can negotiate directly with the processing plants and maybe even open your own plant. You can then leave this little village and move to Mexico City, Los Angeles, or even New York City!

From there you can direct your huge enterprise."

"How long would that take?" asked the Mexican.

"Twenty, perhaps twenty-five years," replied the American.

"And after that?"

"Afterwards? That's when it gets really interesting," answered the American, laughing. "When your business gets really big, you can start selling stocks and make millions!"

"Millions? Really? And after that?"

"After that you'll be able to retire, live in a tiny village near the coast, sleep late, play with your children, catch a few fish, take a siesta, and spend your evenings drinking and enjoying your friends!" :lol: :lol:

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 79 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Todos los horarios son UTC - 6 horas [ DST ]